Monday, June 25, 2012

My Pictures from Girl's Weekend :)

Here are my pictures from Girl's weekend! It was a great time to be had by all :) 
I think my favorite thing was well.... everything! 

Loved relaxing by the pool :) 
Thai food so good we went back for more!
 Of course we went shopping!
 Amy is so great to share her talents with us and make us feel extra pretty!

Zumba!! Bootie Blaster :) 
 ready for a night out!
 we are so beautiful if I do say so myself!
 everyone is cute and coy and I look well.... just a little crazy :) 
 Zooza! aka the circus on crack! ;) 
Thanks for meeting up with us Rachel! it was great seeing you :) 
I will say I am getting old and had a much harder time recovering from the late nights... or early mornings that is! This is how I felt for a while after. :) sorry, love ya Karie! 

I am so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life! Thanks for your example and friendship. 
Also big thanks to my husband and his support in getting me to Girl's Weekend. 
Wouldn't be possible if it weren't for all our great husbands! Thanks guys!
Already counting down till next year!!!!!!! Hope anyone and everyone can come! 

THERE. DONE. :) 

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Looks like so much fun wish i could have been there. I vote for a winter one for next year. I would love to get out of here in February when I can't stand the snow and cold anymore and it would be more likely I could come. It is really hard to get time off in the summer when Ken already taking time off for reunions and everyone else is wanting summertime vacations. Love ya girls and miss you.