Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bad Pics

Oh man. I can't get this thing to work. Please ignore my non-post. Anyway, as I was searching for a picture of myself I came across several bad photos of myself. I thought it would be fun to share these pics with everyone and hopefully you will share yours as well. All my photos were taken by Jason who I guess loves me with
messy hair, sleepy face,
irritated expressions, and in my non-sexy nightgown.

Feel free to laugh and no need to console me, just share your bad photos.

Maggie

5 comments:

Jill said...

Maggie, you look great come on now, I'll try to find some pics that are as great as yours. see ya later funny girl
Jill

The Mathews Family said...

Maggie - I did laugh a little, I have to be honest. But that was mostly because you are funny and this is a good idea! Sharing bad pictures.. LOVE IT! ;) The sad part is I IMMEDIATELY delete any bad pictures of me.. I'm in denial I guess. hehe.

Rachel said...

love it!

The Kalcichs said...

Maggie,

You are one hot mama! Hey, I went to my neighbors garage sale yesterday and she had the book that you were talking about and it was only a buck! I broke the bank and bought it. Hopefully I can get some reading done while I'm waiting for Hallie to fall asleep. Does Jason know about these sexy pictures of you in your nightgown that are posted on the web? You better watch out!

-Ann

Maggie said...

Oh yeah he knows. But if he took real pictures of me than I would not have a nightgown picture to post. I am hoping that maybe he will try a little harder to take good pictures of me but who am I kidding, Jason will never be home. Maybe I can print out my nightgown shot to keep him warm on those cold, lonely call nights.