Monday, July 2, 2007

Okay okay okay

So this shouldn't be too difficult really. I know there are some bad pictures of myself on this PC that I've yet to erase. Here's a good one..



Greasy hair, no makeup, playing nick jr. with the kids... not sure why the heck James took it. Whatever.
This next one was actually taken at a photo shoot.... why in the world this one made the cut is beyond me. I'm looking like "huh?" Plus it really accentuates the oh so lovely gap between my two front teeth. LOVELY.



Anyway, those are the only two I could find real quick.

So, I think all our hubbys are now in full- swing intern mode, right? How's it going for you all? James started today and it wasn't too bad. He's got a room at the Base Officer's Quarters on Coronado Island and has a total of 4 days off this month. I guess this is supposed to be the worst rotation of the year. He works a 30 hour shift every 3rd day. ICK! He's missing the 4th and his birthday (turns 30)!! Oh well. We knew what we were getting ourselves into, right???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

2 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

I wish that my bad pictures looked this good! Jenny, you are a babe!

-Ann

Maggie said...

Oh Yes we knew what we were getting ourselves into. I have to say that being married during medical school is looking like a piece of cake compared to being married to an intern. Yesterday was his first day. He left at 5:30 am and came home around 6:30 pm. I don't know why it felt sooo long. Maybe because he is on call today and I won't see him until tomorrow, which he will spend all day in bed. There goes our fourth. I plan on going to the festivals though. Happy fourth to everyone else.