Sunday, June 29, 2008

Excited for our weekend!

So I went to girls camp last week, it was Thursday thru sunday. Ella had been in Mesa since Monday to do a broadway musical class( she did it last year only we were living with Jeremy's brother at the time). So by saturday I was missing Ella quite a bit and had to miss the performance for her class. Monday I started thinking how am I going to be able to leave my kids again in a month. Well I was only home a matter of hours before I realized it was a good thing I would be going out of town again soon.
Anyway just getting excited about our trip, plus I already feel huge and uncomfortable this pregnancy, way too many aches and pains for not being due until oct. Wish I was in as good a shape as you Megan or Kami, or anyone excercising for that matter. Maybe then my body wouldn't mind pregnancy as much. Can't really complain, its not been too bad. Had to vent a little. Ann, Joni how are you guys doing? Hope good.
Can't wait for our girls weekend!!!

4 comments:

Kami Banks said...

How was girls camp. I am so excited to see you. It will be so fun. Loves

The Mathews Family said...

ME TOO! I just saw that there is only 11 days left! I need to plan!!! I just sent you an email too. Can't wait to play!!!!

Maggie said...

I am kind of jealous you went to girl's camp. I was in that ward for 4 years and never the invite. The stake seemed pretty exclusive about who got to go. It always sounded so fun with tons of junk and a leaders only cabin. Talk about a girls night. Was it all I imagined it to be?

Jill said...

Maggie you are so hilarious. I love your venting post, asking everyone to be negative. I would say you got pretty good feedback.

Girls camp was lots of fun. The ward leaders or cabin moms bunk with the girls so the 'all leaders' cabin is just stake leaders. This year I guess they were all pretty much from one ward except Kanani and Marci Jordan from our ward who did sports. It was a lot of fun getting to know our other cabin moms. Usually there are only two per cabin but we were able to fit four of us with all our girls in one cabin. Anyway I could go on a long time about it. It was all a good time.