Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

For all those So You Think You Can Dance fans, I thought tonight's show was so entertaining. Jenny or Kami I wanted to text you after the show because I loved a couple of those routines and just wanted to talk about it(but I tivoed it and it was late). Man I think the music can have such a huge impact on how the dance is received as an audience. Anyway good show. Hope everyone is doing well. Glad to hear that there was no serious injury from the earthquakes.

4 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Were you so bummed about Chelsie? I was. Poor gal. I really thought she'd be in the finale. I feel bad too because I didnt vote! :(

Maggie said...

Mark and Chelsie were my favorite guy and girl. I am pleased though with who is left. I am surprised by how everyone has been in the end. I never vote and I feel that the voters have been doing it right. My bet is Joshua will win. Any other bets?

Jill said...

I haven't been voting either, but they have all been so good its hard to decide who is the best when there were only six dancers left. I also loved Cat putting on Twitch's glasses and mouth bling, that was hilarious. Totally enjoying the show. Maggie I agree with you on Joshua, he is a really strong competitor.

banks said...

I love talking about the show. I have almost roped Brett into watching it with me so I can have someone to talk to about it. I was also so sad for Chelsie. She had never even been in the bottom, but I have to say that Courtney fought for her life to try and stay in. It must have worked. Loves