Sunday, April 5, 2009

Not going to girls weekend

Hey all, I am sorry to break this news, but I am not going to make it to girls weekend. Sorry to bail on you all. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! This past week I have been really struggling and not feeling right about going. After watching conference today I knew for sure it was the wrong choice for me to go. We have several families in our ward that just got laid off and have little ones to feed that could use the money more than I could use the break. I will be with you in spirit though! Amy, I hope this doesn't pose any problems for your planning. I wanted to let you know as soon as possible. Lots of Love! Joni

5 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Fine! Go be all charitable already! See if we care! Jk Joni :) - we'll really miss you. Hugs!

The Kalcichs said...

Even though I'm not going, I'm totally bummed out for you! I admire your selflessness and charity. Will you please post some pictures of your girls? I was just thinking how much I'd like to see how they are growing up! You're awesome, Joni!

Adam Jensen said...

You will definitely be missed!

hughes family said...

joni,
sorry you can't go to girls weekend, i'm not going either, i'm sad to be missing it too.
sorry to ask you this here, but i don't have you email...
HOW DO YOU FIT FIVE CAR SEATS IN A VAN??!!! that is my brain teaser of the week, but i need to get it figured out. i thought since you have five, you may have already dealt with this. the triplets have to still be in boosters, but nothing is fitting 3 across the back. HELP!! :) anyone??!!
thanks!

Joni said...

My email is mhealeyfam@msn.com feel free to email me any questions anytime. (Word of caution, all advice is worth as much as you pay for it! But I am happy to share what I know) Our carseats fit this way. Back row= in order-booster, carseat (forward facing), booster, middle row= carseat (forward facing), carseat (backward facing) We are currently thinking about getting an 8 pass. van or suburban to fit our ever growing family but this is what we are doing for the time being. Let me know if this works for you.