Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Arrival!

It's a Girl! Sophia Juliet
Born December 2nd
6 lbs 4 oz
17 3/4 inches long


We have successfully brought another beautiful baby girl into the world. She such a perfect precious baby. Needless to say, we are all wrapped around her tiny little finger (especially daddy, who is snuggling with her every chance he gets) We couldn't be happier and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday or Christmas present than this sweet little bundle of joy. It has taken me a little while to post this but this season has been a little busy for our family. Ten days after the baby was born Eden was also baptized. So I had to add that announcement as well. She is so grown up now and I love hanging out with her! What a fun stage she is in!

Anyway, I think I am the luckiest mom in the world and my life is perfect! God has given me so much more than I have asked for or deserved and I feel truly blessed! Anyway, love you all!

P.S. I can't find a pink double stroller! I am now finding out they are only made in singles (like no one has more than one girl!) So, if anyone knows of any place or website that sells pink or more girly double strollers let me know.

8 comments:

Britt said...

Congrats! Congrats! A perfect name for a perfect little angel! She is darling. How blessed she is to come into a family full of valiant daughters! NO ONE could raise a lovely group of girls better than you guys! Eden is beautiful and so grown up! What a great month for your family to celebrate births, birthdays, and baptisms. Get as much rest as you can!

hughes family said...

joni, she is SO beautiful!! congrats! she looks so peaceful and sweet. what a whirlwind month for you guys--congrats to eden on her baptism. you are a lucky mom. thank you for sharing, i've been anxious to hear an update!!

Shelly and Ken said...

So adorable! What a cute little bundle. I can't believe Eden was baptised. Wow! She is getting so big. What a busy and exciting month. Hopefully, things settle down a little so you can get some much deserved rest (as much as you can with little ones).

Jill said...

Joni I've been waiting for an update, congratulations, you have such beautiful girls, would love to see a pic of the whole fam if you have chance. Well just now I googled pink double stroller,target has one for 200, another one side by side is for sale on a lot of sites, for around 100 and there was even one on craigslist that came up on my search that also looked really nice. anyway, I hope you find one because you totally deserve it. Congratulations you guys.

The Kalcichs said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations to your whole family. I can't imagine having a baby, a baptism and Christmas all in the same month! You truly are amazing!

The Mathews Family said...

Congratulations Joni! She's SO DANG cute! And Eden is as cute as ever too! Tell her we said congrats on her baptism. Dillon gets baptized one week from today. He's totally excited.

You neglected to mention if you guys have any prospective jobs lined up for this Summer? Any idea where you might end up?

Adam Jensen said...

Congratulations!!!! what a beautiful baby with a beautiful name! and Eden, whoa she has grown up. yes more pictures of your girls would be great!

Maggie said...

I am so happy for you. I can just imagine all the girl fun you can/will have forever. I enjoy my all-girl family and I can tell you love yours as well. Good luck!!