Sunday, February 13, 2011

Girls Weekend 2011!!!

Ok. Looks like Utah won by a landslide. Thanks to everyone who voted!

Since I live in Utah now, I told Jenny I would love to head up this weekend....
but I need lots of input from all of you!

After looking at what everyone commented and voted on for dates I think the last weekend in July looks like the best possibility. It was a tie between mid and late July. My sister will be in town the weekend of the 22nd, and I didn't vote before the poll closed.

So lets say, July 29th as the weekend to go with?

As usual let's plan to arrive late Thursday or early Friday, leaving Monday morning or Sunday night?
Maybe by moving forward with July the 29th as the date as many people as possible can make it happen.
I would love to have everyone there!! :)

Jenny offered her dad's home as a possibility again. What do you all think about where we should stay?
Also what activities do you want to plan for?
Shopping? Spa? Movies? Plays? etc. etc.

Any and all ideas are welcome!
It's our weekend to do whatever we please :)

I hope this date works and we can move forward to plan a great weekend.
I can't wait to hear from all of you!


7 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

YAY! Thanks for posting this Rachel. I'm so excited already. I definitely want a massage and a good chick flick. It would be awesome to go to a temple session too. If we do it in SLC, I'll have access to 3 of the world's BEST babysitters for those of us who might need to bring a baby. I vote for either my dad's or somewhere in SLC just b/c that's where the action is! ;0)

Whoohoo! I'm going to update the countdown now.

Jill said...

Rachel thanks so much for posting and heading it up this year. I am so excited. I agree with the massage, and I've been watching for what movies are coming out in July for girls weekend. Jenny's dad's house was definately great, I'm good with anything though.

Brizzee said...

I can't wait! I think Salt Lake is a great place and Jenny's dads house was a great place that has everything we need. I never care what we do because we have fun doing anything even going to Costco.

The Mathews Family said...

I was just thinking about how fun our Costco trip was! So crazy. I finally have a Costco card even! ;0) I agree that it doesn't really matter what we do- it'll be a blast!

Katie and Steve said...

I wonder if the symphony is doing anything at Deer Valley/Park City that weekend. Or any other cool thing like that. I would love to go to something along those lines. I don't get a lot of chances to be cultured with kids around. Other than that, Pampering is my main requirement.
Jenny's dad's house sounds awesome. I still love watching the pj karaoke party on my camera. Thats another requirement.

Jill said...

ok has anyone played the wii just dance game. Its so fun. don't know if your dad has a wii, Jenny, or anyone has a dancing game for the wii, but we've played it at some family parties and girls nights with sisternlaws. Its soo fun, like karaoke.

. said...

hope i can make it but I am just a maybe for now. Jen's dad's house sounds fine with me.