Sunday, May 1, 2011

Housing Votes


Hey ladies! Hope you all had a great Easter, and Happy Mother's day in advance! Hope you feel lots of love on that day. We are so blessed to be mothers :)

So Katie and Jenny both commented on the below property. I agree it sounds great! I talked with some one about the property and for that weekend it is $225 per night. Grand total with cleaning fee and taxes is $ 982.98.
So split between a minimum of 5 people thats $196 per person.

http://www.vrbo.com/195372 It's 4bed 2 baths with spacious floor plan and private hot tub. It is in Murry right by I15.
Here is the same home via the company's main website. They have better pictures under the virtual tour section.
http://utahsbestvacationrentals.com/view-property.php?propsq=20


He also offered another property at $ 200 a night. It is 5 bedroom 2 bath right in downtown SL. It does list hot tub, but I don't see pictures and it is only mentioned once. I think it's a typo. I can check though.


If the above pricing is way too much, the cheapest I could find that might work was a condo for $100 a night. #3 Condo, also in Murray.
It has 2 bedrooms. One bedroom a has a queen and the second has a queen and some twin bunk beds. It also has wifi and video game consoles available.
I would be fine with the condo, I think it could work. The only problem I see is a single bathroom :) It might take ages for us all to get ready and get anywhere. But I would be willing to make it work.

It's your weekend and I want as many people to be able come and have plenty of money to spend on shopping not just housing :)

Let me know which you prefer #1 Murray home with hot tub, #2 Downtown SL home, or #3 condo. I will do my best to wheel and deal these guys down as far as I can.

As soon as I get at least 3 votes for one home (not including myself) I will reserve the home for our weekend.

So get to commenting! I want to hear from all of you :)

P.S. Amy haven't heard from you in a while. What do you think about the housing? Are you still going to make it? Hope so! Karie, Kami, Jenny C, what about you guys? last I knew you were maybes, what's the scoop? I would LOVE to see all of you :)

3 comments:

Brizzee said...

Hey Rachel I am still alive. Four kids has been quite an adjustment and sometimes I feel like I am drowning but I am keeping my head above water. Yes I am coming for sure. I can't wait, I am counting down the days. I am good with whatever you pick. The one you guys suggested looks good to me. I will be happy with just being there.

The Mathews Family said...

I was hoping maybe we could work it out to be around $100 per person for the weekend, but I think the condo would be too small. The first two are awesome, but I guess we don't need that much room. Is the grand total for the first one for three nights or four?

I'm afraid if we have to spend that much on the house we might lose some people... I'm so mad at my dad for putting his dang house up for sale!!

Maybe I'll take another look and see if I can find anything.

The Mathews Family said...

Found a few more... just cuz I know you're bored and need something to do Rachel ;0) Nothin' but love girl!

http://www.vrbo.com/276604

http://www.vrbo.com/339694

http://www.vrbo.com/110719

http://www.vrbo.com/325600