Thursday, May 19, 2011

Update, please reply ASAP :)

Thank you everyone for your input the last few weeks, sorry I have been slow to respond. Also thanks Jenny and Jill for your great finds!
I contacted some owners and got some final prices.... but I just can't decide. I need help, here are the final 2. Check them out and let me know which you prefer.

#1 -4 bed4bath condo in Cottonwood heights. 5 queen beds 1 bunk bed. Only down side for me is location. It is according to mapquest 27 mintues to Salt Lake city.
No deposit. Definitely best value. Total price $466.26 with $60 cleaning fee and taxes. $94 per person if 5 of us come.

#2 -4 bed 2bath home in sugarhouse. nice house great location. 1 queen bed, 3 double beds, convertible bed and a crib.
$250 refundable deposit. Total price $614 with $110 cleaning fee and 12% tax. $122 per person if 5 of us come.

Please reply with your preference as soon as possible :) Thanks!

Rach

PS. Jenny if you want to put up a poll for the houses on the side bar I wouldn't mind. I have NO idea how to do that :)

1 comment:

Adam Jensen said...

Hi everyone :)
Thanks Jenny, Jill and Karie for your input. I am going to go with the home in sugarhouse. I feel a more central location is worth and extra $20 a person since we might spend the difference in gas :) Also if Karie or any others can come it would be even less.
I am waiting for the final total from Art Barton, the owner of the home. He requires some money upfront. Be looking for my next email for the amount I need from each of you.

"To hold any house we ask for a credit card to charge a $250.00 refundable deposit that we will credit to you after you depart. There is a $110.00 cleaning fee and a Utah Lodging tax of 12.5%. Ordinarily we ask for 50% payment ninety days prior to your dates and the final payment sixty days prior to your dates. However, you can make payment at the time of your reservation. All of the above is specified in an agreement that we can send to you if our house suites your needs. Please email back for an agreement or if you have any further questions."

I will take care of the credit card part for the $250 refundable portion. Since we are already 60 days prior to the date we will need to pay the total when I make the reservation.
Talk to you all soon!
love, Rachel