Friday, March 20, 2009

Girls Weekend

So it has been decided for sure. With the majority vote both times we are going to have the girls weekend the third week in July. That is a for sure thing so you can all book your tickets or make plans accordingly. I am now looking into housing and I am trying to find something that will please everyone. I know that budgets may still be tight(won't it be great when we can start having the girls weekends at lavish resorts with spas and expensive shopping? haha) so I want to find something within reason. I am excited and I will keep everyone posted on what I find.
Can't wait to see everyone there!

3 comments:

hughes family said...

i just have to say that i hope everyone has a grand time--i KNOW you will. i'm SO happy that i was able to go last year. but this year i just have to accept that it can't be so. i just don't have enough confidence in myself to have it together (physically or mentally... ha ha!) with a 1.5 month old baby and going on a girls trip and enjoying it. well, i know i'd enjoy, but its hard to enjoy much when you are adjusting to a new baby/life with five kids. i know i'll be so bummed while everyone is partying together and i'm going insane in my house, but its the way it goes i guess.
anyway, i will be so excited to see everyone's pictures and hear all about the fun times!!
meg

Adam Jensen said...

Awh Megan! I am SO sad you wont be going :( I will miss everyone that can't go!

Well I booked my flight and I can't believe I am actually going!!! I wanted to go so badly last year... I can't wait. I am flying in the 14th of July till the 21st. So I can see family too before and after our fun!!

I wish it was July!!!!!! I need this NOW! :)

Katie and Steve said...

So, do we know what days? I am looking at flight from detroit right now and found $75 one way on us airways for the 15 or 16th. This is amazingly cheap, so I'm just trying to finalize the date. Let me know.
Katie