Friday, March 13, 2009

OPERATION DECISION TIME!

1-  Ok, so I've tried a couple of times now to get a hold of Amy about solidifying the date for girl's weekend.  We've gone back and forth a little and SOOOOoooo  I'm putting a poll up.  PLEEEZ vote for truly what would work best for YOU and whatever weekend wins WINS!  THE POLL CLOSES TUESDAY NIGHT because I know some of you are anxious to take advantage of early purchase airline deals.  

Keep in mind that the three days of the getaway will be packed full of fun, so arrive the day before if possible.  Plan on Sunday afternoon - Monday morning departure if possible.

May the best weekend win ;0)

2-  We NEED a head count for Amy to anticipate how many bedrooms/ rooms we need for the accommodations.  Please RSVP by using the other poll on the right AND by commenting to THIS POST.  We know of several of you who have said you're coming for sure, but we haven't heard for sure from most of you.  Seeing as how the dates might have a roll in your decision, I'm leaving this poll up for a little longer.  We'll know which weekend to plan on by Wednesday morning, March 18th- the morning after the poll closes.  We'll leave the RSVP poll up for a few days after that.

5 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

K- I voted. :)

Katie and Steve said...

So, I might be able to come if its the 3rd week, because we have a family reunion the forth week. I don't know for sure if it will work out, but I so want to be there. I need a break from being a mom 24/7.

Joni said...

I didn't vote on a weekend because I really dont care which

Jill said...

So I finally got a little heads up on Jeremy's schedule and voted for the 3rd weekend. I have a hard time just cause I want all of you there. So I hope we can get a good crowd. everytime I realize how close this is I get super excited.

The Mathews Family said...

So.. I'm counting heads and I've got:
Amy
Jill
Karie?
Katie?
Joni
Rachel
Me

Have I forgotten anyone? Megan, have you decided whether or not you can make it yet?