Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girls Weekend

So I am sorry Jenny that I seem so flaky but I just got your voicemail because we were on vacation so I promise I was not ignoring you. Anyway I thought I would post a little update. I don't have anything set in stone because I have been waiting to see for sure how many are coming. Just to let everyone know it is never too late to let us know you are coming. I think there are only six of us coming so far. So I just wanted to know before I try to book anything are we planning on thursday, friday, saturday and sunday night? I need to know everyones plans so we can coordinate rides and rooms. We might be able to use my van that will fit everyone and I know we are thinking a hotel room somewhere in downtown salt lake so rides to and from the airport will be easy. I don't have anything formal planned unless everyone wants me to. There are awesome restaurants to eat at and good shopping, they also have a theatre that has some good plays. They are playing Hello Dolly while we are there. So that is my update. Let me know if you are coming, when you are coming(how many nights) if you are bringing any babies and if you have anything specific you would like to do.

2 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Hey Amy!
I am coming the 14-21st. So I will get a ride up to salt lake or borrow a family members car etc... Both my kiddos will be with my MIL. I am planning to be with ya'll thurs night thru like sunday afternoon.
I don't have really strong preferences, but I would like a spa type thing. pedicures or massages etc. That would be NICE! I don't have a ton of money to spend but I want to have a little pampering. I have never been to a play i would be down for that too. Can't wait. Let me know if I can help with anything

The Mathews Family said...

Well no worries Amy- I know you well enough to know that you weren't just ignoring me ;0)

I'm coming- babyless and SUPER excited for a few days/nights on the town! I think we're coming in Thursday night so I'm game for all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'd LOVE to see a show - Hello Dolly would be awesome! I think one afternoon at the spa is called for and some seriously good food. We should get a room with a kitchenette and a couple of rooms- like a suite. Sharing the cost will make it cheap per person and it would be nice to have one common area to gather and gab! You know? Also, My Dad lives in SLC and has a movie theater in his house. We could do that one night- get a good chick flick and eat popcorn or whatever.

At last count I had you, Jill, Rachel J, Karie, Me and maybe Shelly.