Tuesday, June 9, 2009

1 Month 1 Week and 1 Day left!!

Can you believe it!??!  Only one month, one week and one day until girl's trip!!  I'm getting really super excited.  I was talking with my Dad last night and we're all good to go.  He's taking my grandparents to Wendover or something.  Can everyone who is going please send me your itinerary?  Just email it to me - jennymat@cox.net.  That way Amy and I can figure out rooms and airport pick-ups etc.  I know it seems like far in advance, but I'm a planner and I can't help it! ;0)

So, Kami went on a girl's trip with some of her long-time girlfriends and they did something fun that I thought we should totally rip-off!  It's kind of like "Oprah's Favorite Things," except it would be "Jenny's Favorite things," or, "Jill's favorite things," etc.  Each person coming to girl's weekend would bring one thing that they totally love- that makes their life easier or whatever- to give to each girl coming on the trip.  So... lets say I had a favorite candle or maybe a new handy kitchen gadget....  I would bring 6 of them to hand out.  I believe we still have 7 people coming- total.  Sound fun??!!??

OH HOW I WISH YOU WERE ALL COMING!!! :(

Let me know what you guys think about all that.  Hugs!

PS - AnnMarie, we would sure like you to post your birthday post and Don't forget to post yours too Megan!  

5 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

I can't believe those stats on the right! 57!? that's insane. I am so excited for July!!! I will email you my stuff Jenny.

Katie and Steve said...

I'm coming in on the 15th, and will stay with my parents, and then leave all but the baby with them. So, that means that I too will have my baby with me. Don't worry though, he's super cute :)

Can't wait!

Love the Oprah idea. I totally know what I'm bringing.

Jill said...

I can't believe there are 57 now either. that is crazy. Yes that idea sounds so fun I will have to think of something good.

Jill said...

Hey I forgot to give you my itenerary, I decided to come in friday morning since I am leaving the baby. I get there around 11:30 I am dissapointed to be joining the party a little late but it alleviates some of my guilt about leaving my babes. I am soo excited and looking forward to this weekend.

also

Multiply and replenish the earth.

The Shelton Family said...

Jill, you are funny. I am driving and will be in Boise or IF. Amy, it is possible I could give you a ride down. I will get there Fri morning I guess if that is when everyone else is showing up but I am flexible.