Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Glitter toes

Hey ladies!
I am getting so excited for our weekend. I can't believe how close it's getting :)
So I was in Utah last weekend for an awesome family reunion and my SIL who does nails gave all the girls glitter toes. I had heard a ton about them but hadn't seen them in person. They are so pretty. I know if anyone Amy will know what I am talking about. I think it's a Utah thing? We also made knock off "bumble" watches? is that what they are??? Anyway now I am in on all the Utah trends i guess. ;)
anyway :)... my point is...

I had the idea that we could all get glitter toes!
I asked my SIL if she would want to come up to Salt Lake to do them for us. She said she would, and she charges $25 for them, but since there are so many of us she would charge $17 +tip. In some places it can be up to $40 so it is a pretty good deal. The only down side would be no soaking and scrubbing of our feet :) We wouldn't be going to a salon, but she is a certified nail tech and she has a ton of colors and she does a great job!

Let me know if you guys are interested in her coming to Jenny's dad's house to do our toes. Either way it would be OK no pressure just cause she's my family. I just thought you guys might like it and it is a great deal.

So I am not thrilled about posting my feet on this, but I wanted you to see my toes :)
It's so much better in person, so sparkly!!! Mine has the colored gel and glitter, but you can get just glitter too. If you don't get them while we are together I seriously think you should on your own. they rock! If you would prefer something else she would do a gel french manicure or a pink and white. The Glitter toes and gel french last 4-8 weeks she said depending on your nail growth.



Let me know :) I will be seeing you all Friday morning! Wahoo!

1 comment:

The Mathews Family said...

LOVE that idea Rachel! I'm IN!! BTW- I'd kill to have your beautiful toes! Mine are all weird from toenail surgeries. :)

I have NO IDEA what Bumble watches are, though.... anyone?