Monday, July 20, 2009

361 days left til girl's weekend!

The countdown begins again!

As for pictures of this girl's weekend, you'll have to wait for one of the other ladies to post, cuz somehow I forgot mine! I know... ;0)

I had the most fun I think I've ever had in one weekend! Those of you who didn't make it this year, we missed you!! I really don't know how people survive without a few days "off" to hang with the girls! I know now that this is a trip I will NEVER miss out on- come hell or high water!

Thursday we sat in the hot tub till our legs had to be re-trained to walk, then stayed up and talked until 2 am.

Friday began with a yummy breakfast, followed by a trip to "Finnish Day Spa" where "lick Mead" and Shauna gave Shelly, Jill, Rachel and I massages, Amy had a spa pedicure and Karie had her eyebrows waxed. We then had lunch at Chipotle, showered and cleaned up, then went out for some shopping at the Gateway center. There was a small catastrophe while parking in the garage there. Poor Rachel accidentally scratched her Father-in-law's car on a cement support beam! After a gut-wrenching phone call and a few tears, we managed to get her mind off of the 18 inch long 12 inch wide scratch by shopping, seeing "The Proposal," RAMONE, and a super tasty dinner at "Taiphoon." Later we pigged out on veggies and ice cream and talked until 3 am.

Saturday most of us slept in. We had a yummy breakfast and just layed around doing whatever we wanted until we decided we wanted to go out shopping again. Costco, TaiPan, the Mall (where Katie met us), then Macaroni Grill. The next 6 hours fall under the category of "What happens at Girl's weekend, Stays in Girl's weekend." I will say, however that it all made me very very hoarse!

Yesterday we slept in, then got ready and went to temple square. The highlight of that visit was the LDS artist exhibit at the Conference center. Amazing. After temple square we came back to the house, ate, cried and then said goodbye. :(

It was awesome! Thanks ladies and keep on "Being a Freak!!" (Jill) :) :)

No comments: