Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Pic's from Rachel's Rocket ;)


My picture are in reverse order too. Sorry about the quality... we seriously need a new camera!!!!
I had a great time with you lovely ladies! It was so great to rekindle our friendships!!! We miss those of you who weren't there and hope you can be there next time :)

Here is the artisitc one :) My camera couldn't handle your dad's skillz!


The house!



I kinda wish I would have taken a picture of the scratched car door... just for memories...but oh well. My FIL was too nice. I was dreading the moment when he would see it. He was too nice and said "oh it's not that bad" I think he was trying to help me feel better :)


I loved our day at Temple square despite the heat! I love the art work! So touching!!!



Thanks ladies for a wonderful trip! I feel totally refreshed and renewed and not just because of my AMAZING hour and a half massage :)
Can't wait to see ya'll next year.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

PS I can't wait for the video of Jill!!! Girl you rock :) I loved Jenny's comment something like "I don't think Ella is the only one who likes musical theater" ;)

Jill said...

your funny rachel