Sunday, July 26, 2009

Thank you for an awesome weekend























Girls, That was the most fun ever. I also went hoarse Jenny. I can't even describe the good time I had. I will also go every year come hell or high water. It was so awesome to see all of you and I just want you to know how much I love you guys. I have never had a group of girls friends that I have enjoyed so much and am so comfortable around. I am sure that I made it through med school because of all of you and I miss seeing you guys on a regular basis. I am so glad we have girls weekend because it feels like no time passed at all. And I don't know about you girls but Dave can't wait until next years girls trip either wink wink. Thanks again for all the laughs. Oops I might have repeated some of those pictures.

2 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

I totally agree! we have a great group!!! you guys are so much fun :) yes ditto on the wink wink!!!

The Mathews Family said...

WINK WINK ;0) Wooo woooo!!

Oh yeah.. I can't think of anything that would keep me from girl's weekend. LOVE the lingerie pics! Too funny!! lol