Monday, April 5, 2010

Girl's Weekend 2010 date poll

We desperately need to finalize the date for girl's weekend so PLEASE vote for either the first or second weekend in August in the poll on the right side of the blog. You are excused from voting ONLY if you know for sure that no matter which weekend it is you can't come.

This will help Kami get an idea of where we could stay and what we can plan to do for fun! I've noticed Southwest has some pretty good deals on flights right now too... so we need to decide before they vanish! :)

PS - if you haven't seen Karie's new baby, please read the previous post - she's adorable!

3 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

I voted :)

Jill said...

I can really make either weekend work. so just put my vote with the majority. I just like it when we get as many as possible there.

The Kalcichs said...

I don't think there is any way that I can make it. I wish...