Wednesday, April 14, 2010

GIRLS WEEKEND 2010!!!!

We finally decided on a date for Girls Weekend. We are going to do it July 30-Aug. 1. We will be doing it here in Oceanside. Jenny has graciously volunteered her house. (Thanks so much Jenny! What would we ever do without Jenny). Anyways, we want to start on Friday morning, so you are all welcome to come Thursday night so we will be ready to go on Friday. I am super excited for this weekend. I think it will be a blast. We will start figuring out what we will be doing soon. If any of you have any request just let me know. This will come fast! Loves

4 comments:

Jill said...

I am so excited. Is everyone planning on coming in Friday morning? Anyone thinking of going in Thurs. night? I'm already imagining another "Lake mead" moment or should I say many of them.

The Mathews Family said...

I am getting more and more excited! Its starting to come together I think. Having at my house means you guys have to promise not to see all the mess, clutter and dirt! Of course I'll try and clean up and whatever, but no guarantees! ;0) Since we're saving $$ on that, we should plan some other "fun stuff!" What do you guys want to do?

Adam Jensen said...

Yeah I am down for some more lick me, lake mead :)whichever! I think since we are saving money staying at Jenny's we should totally chip in to have some one clean Jenny's house before and after so she doesn't have to :) shopping, movies, beach, plays whatever sounds good to me!

Adam Jensen said...

ps. what is your closest airport? I was looking at flights and have no idea which airport to look at?