Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It's STRAIGHT through for us!!

I hate to post twice in a row, but I am breathing a huge sigh of relief over here!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

We just found out this morning that we're going straight through residency and James will NOT HAVE TO DO A TOUR OF DUTY FIRST!! That means no possibility of deployment until at the earliest, 2011!!! YEAH!

HUGE weight off my shoulders. We don't have to move again in 6 months and I can settle in to life here in CA.. I so love it here! Just thought I'd share :)

6 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

That's great! what a relief. Hope the same for the other military families :)

Katie and Steve said...

Congrats! I do have to move in 6 months, and absolutly hate it. I feel at home here, and love it here, and now I have to think about leaving. So I am glad you don't have to experience that. That is really great that he couldn't be deployed. I bet that is a huge relief.

Kami Banks said...

Yeah! I am so happy for you. Kami

Maggie said...

Good for you. How nice to not have to worry about him for several years.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

OH!! Congratulations-that is HUGE!! What a great early Christmas present!!!!

The Kalcichs said...

I am thrilled for you guys! What a relief.