Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Amy brought up a good point...

We really should pick who is in charge of the Girl's weekend next year. Everyone please respond to this post with your vote or to volunteer to host next year's girl's night. I'd be happy to host it here, but I'm sure you people out in the easterly regions would like it to be a little closer to home??!?!?

Also, Don't forget to post a photo of your kids in their halloween costumes :) Our ward trunk or treat is this saturday, so I'll be posting next week! I LOVE this time of year!!!

BTW- CONGRATULATIONS to all the new mommies and new babies!! It looks like we'll have another one here soon- i just read Katie's blog. You're so funny Katie!! Anyone know how we could organize a "virtual baby shower?" I've heard of them, but have never done one. We could do that every once in a while, if y'all are interested.

Happy fall everyone!! Miss you all!!

9 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Can't imagine anyone wants to come to middle of no where colorado :) otherwise I wouldn't mind

Joni said...

Here is just an idea but we could try to get a cabin or something in Utah or Idaho because I think a great many of us have family in the area which eliminantes the need for our husbands to be available in order for us to come. We might get a greater turnout if we do.

Maggie said...

I like the cabin idea in Utah. I would be more likely to make it.

Brizzee said...

I wouldn't mind being in charge of it since I live in Idaho and close to utah. I think a cabin in Island Park would be awesome because it is gorgeous and there is fun stuff to do, and we have hookups there. Kami's family has a cabin and I have a friend who has a cabin so it could save money that way, however flights are generally into salt lake and that is about five hours from there. Unless we can fly into idaho falls for a good deal. I would be fine with Utah too so tell me what you think.

Adam Jensen said...

I am good with the cabin idea in idaho...it would be easier for me to get family to watch my kids that way. That was a big obstacle for me last year, that and money :)

Adam Jensen said...

oh yeah and my sister's wedding was like a week before :) that too. but I am determined to go this year!!!

Adam Jensen said...

Ok I need to finish a thought before I post... we could fly into salt lake, meet up rent a car and car pool to ID?

banks said...

Hello ladies. I think the cabin thing sounds great. If we want to do my cabin, I think that would work good. The only way it would be a problem is if we get an assignment out of the country. We don't find out until Feb, so that make planning a little difficult. I will check with my mom, and see when the cabin is "open" to my family. My mom shares it with her sibling and such. If this is what work, I say we plan it with just a backup cabin in mind. My cabin is in a great location, and it is super fun and relaxing. I'll check on some dates, and wait to here from all of you if you think that is good. Loves

Joni said...

I will be driving to Utah most likely and dropping off the kids at my parents or inlaws. I can leave them my van for transporting the kids and borrow their car and take up 3 more people from Salt Lake so we wouldn't need to rent a car.