Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Baby

Hey girls wish I wasn't so blog illiterate and knew how to double post. We had our little guy Monday morning. We are all so happy to have this new addition in our home. Zachary Douglas Bingham 7# 12 oz and 19.75 in. long. He's healthy and beautiful. there are a few more details on my blog, I'll post more on this one later.
Congratulations Ann and Brit, I hope you both recover quickly, I think your forced to when older kids are at home. Hope your hubbies get time off to help you rest. Wish we were all together so we could commiserate about nursing and such.

5 comments:

hughes family said...

Jill, congratulations!!! welcome Zachary! and ann, i didn't realize you had your baby already too! he's adorable, welcome Rock!! and congrats to britt too! all these new babies, yes, its too bad we aren't all together, i'd love a good girls night with these babies and to just hear all those great gory details of births that nobody would ever dare post on a blog. :) congrats girls! beautiful babies!

The Mathews Family said...

Oh my gosh JILL!! Congratulations!! I'm heading to your blog to oogle over your new bundle of joy!!!

I guess I have to check out Ann's too! ;)

Joni said...

Jill,
I just took a look at your blog to see your sweet little baby! He is so cute! Congrats! I am so excited for you! Post more pictures soon.

Maggie said...

Congratulations!! I am excited for you. I just can't even imagine four kids. I am sure you are more than capable though. Get some rest.

The Shelton Family said...

Awesome Jill. I checked out your blog. So cool. Can't wait to see him next year at girl's weekend...