Friday, November 7, 2008

The Banks or otherwise know as the "Superheroes"




The kids had fun being superheroes for Halloween. The girls loved it of course, but it was so cute to see Brayden get so into it.
I also wanted to say that we can use the my family's cabin in July. We share it with my mom's family, so my uncle will put out the calendar at the begin of the next year, and I will see what weekends in July will be open. My cabin is super fun, and there is lots to do right around the area. I hope all of you are well. It has been fun seeing all your kids in costume. I still have a picture of most of the kids at the carnival at Midwestern our first year. Half the kids weren't even born, but the ones that were it seem crazy how big they all are.

2 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

super costumes :) I can't believe how everyone has grown! you should post that picture of the kids if you can! good to hear from you

Maggie said...

Cute costumes. By the way I checked out your blog and I am so jealous that you live so close to the beach. I bet you are enjoying life in Florida.