Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween in Detroit


Halloween tends to be a little over the top here. I swear people put up more decorations for Halloween than they do for Christmas. We love our neighborhood and the kids had a great time trick-or-treating. The weather was great Halloween day which worked out well since Damon was on call and I had to take the kids and little Rock out! I am feeling great and trying not to stress out to much about my newborn this time around. I really am enjoying him. He is much more easy going than the first two. Is that because they have to be? Hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

Here's Rock Thomas Kalcich. We named him after our Grandpas. Well, my Grandpa was named Roscoe, but everyone called him Rock and it just fit!
Born: October 15, 2008
8 lbs. 8 oz.
21&1/2 inches

5 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

What a cutie! Love you kids costumes. Our Halloween was unseasonably warm too! 80 degrees!

The Mathews Family said...

He's so super adorable Ann- seriously! Love the little santa suit :) The little pink princess and Jedi look like they like him too. How fun!

Jill said...

I love how in other places of the country it looks like fall, we were trying to stay cool on halloween night. Your kids look so cute Ann. I thought of you today, Jeremy and I went to Sonic for lunch and slushies, it made me remember after Taylor when you brought me a slushie. wish I was there to get you one. Hope things are going well with your little one.

Britt said...

Ann- Rock is so cute! I admire you for venturing out on your own with the kiddies! Zeke and Hallie are cute as ever and I can't believe how big they look! I personally think you should call the new babe Roscoe P. Coltraine (Dukes of Hazzard). Pretty sweet!

Maggie said...

Rock is just adorable. That santa suit is the cutest thing ever. Good for you for feeling up to taking the kids out by yourself. I am impressed.