Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Bingham Bandits

When Jeremy and I went to Hawaii and were introduced to Matsumoto's shave Ice, thankyou trent and karie, jeremy started looking ito getting a machine. Last year at Jeremy's extended family halloween bash we had shave ice so now that is our annual booth for the party. Jeremy wanted it to be official so we made a sign.



Taylor spent the first hour or so of the party in this bouncer and slide.
our little pirate puppy with his pirate sis.




This was Cadens favorite booth of the night. He worked really hard to fill his bucket back up with candy last night. Today on the way home from school he said that party saved me, so I could get more candy since I was all out. I'm sure he and Taylor will be attacking Ella soon when their candy is gone by tomorrow or Thurs.



There was even a tight rope, the scouts built it and so they left it for the party. Even Taylor walked across.



THis was before our ward party.







Arr Matey!!




I dressed up on Halloween night but thought I ended up looking more like a gypsy than a pirate, so I didn't really dress upfor any of the parties, most of the time I felt like we were lucky to get out of the house with the kids in their costumes.
We were the Bingham Bandidts because we bought a little foam pirate kit and decorated it and named our ship Bingham Bandits, the kids loved the fitting name for our theme this year.
Love seeing all the kids and moms in costume and dads with mullets.






5 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

Oh man, Jill! I was just craving Sonic. The nearest one is an hour away! I wish we could hang out and drink slushies all night long! You look great and so do the kids. It looks like quite the Halloween bash!

Britt said...

Jill you're a mighty fine looking pirate/gypsy! What a cute theme for your family! You guys are always so creative! Glad you're doing well and I hope you're getting some semblance of sleep. If that is possible!

The Mathews Family said...

Jill I LOVE how you guys all did a theme! That makes it so much more fun! Look how cute your new little guy is!

Adam Jensen said...

Love the pirate family!! You don't look like a gypsy, :) it's great. You guys and your shave ice:) It is good!

Maggie said...

Yes I would like some shaved ice right now. I also want to be invited to that big Halloween bash. What a fun family to be a part of. Your kids look so happy. I will be rooting Ella when the boys come for her candy.