Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Banks Bunch

Here is Jenny kids, mine and the girls friends at the ward's trunk or treat party.
Brynn was a witch.

Aubrey was a self titled "princess" ghost.


Brayden was Luke Skywalker. He was so happy that he got to look like Dillon. He loves being around Jenny's boys. He gets his boy influence that way. :)





Little Kali was a bunny.


Brett enter a ugly mustache competition at work, so this is his really mustache, but not really hair. :)


Brett and I had a few costume party this year. We started with a 70's party a couple weeks before Halloween so we decided to just keep that theme throughout.


We had a great Halloween. All your kids looked so cute.
Yes, Jenny I would love to do a costume swap. Love ya all.



2 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

LOL! I love it. sweet gogo boots and I love Brett's auburn fro! I can't believe you just had a baby, you can't tell!

The Mathews Family said...

Its so cute how well your costumes coordinated! You guys looked so HOT that night! ;0)

Sometimes I forget your kids are YOUR kids and my kids are MY kids! I think they get a little confused sometimes too. Its a good thing though.... we'll enjoy it while it lasts, right? ;0)

HUGS