Friday, November 6, 2009

Bingham Super Heroes

Super, super Girl!!
Put my Batman shirt on for Jeremy's family Halloween Bash, Tay was okay with being matchy with his mom.


Our super team unites!




I love Halloween. I love to see all the little kids and make the kids costumes its so fun and sometimes hard to decide what they want to be. We went to Magic Mountain in late summer and they got capes, that was our inspiration for our super hereos. At our ward party I was the supervillain, Professor Evil, but you have to say it with a crazy accent. I love to see all of our kiddos in their halloween costumes, so big and stinkin cute. Thanks for the reminder Jenny.

2 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

What an adorable little Robin! He's so sweet Jill! The costumes are awesome. I'm sure you made them all- you talented Evil Professor, you! Thanks for sharing!

Adam Jensen said...

I love the little Robin too :) Cute super heroes!