Thursday, November 12, 2009

Grigg Halloween

Halloween was a bit of a bust this year. I ended up running a half marathon in Ohio Halloween morning so by the time we drove back home we ended up digging through the costume box to find costumes for everyone. But here is a picture of every one carving pumpkins a few days before. Andersen's parents were visiting so the boys were having a great time. I don't know why Coolidge wasn't in this picture because he was rolling around in the guts the whole time.
This is the only picture I got on Halloween. Luckily a lot of people had given me hand-me-downs for Waverly and there happened to be a costume in the mix. So here is my little pumpkin on her first Halloween. I can hardly believe she is already three months old!
Here we all are just before my race. It was a cold windy race but I managed to finish in under 2 hrs. 1hr 56min. I guess that's alright for my first half marathon.
I even got a trophy for second place in my age group. These are all the ladies from my ward that ran with me. It was great having such a good sized group to run with. That always makes running more fun when you have someone to run with.
Anyway, that was our Halloween. Glad everyone else had a great time too!

1 comment:

Britt said...

Way to go on the half-marathon! You're my hero! Only three months after having a baby! Sheesh. Kids look adorable as ever and Waverly just keeps getting cuter! Good job on the gene pool! By the way, you were in Ohio and didn't call me? Ahem.