Tuesday, January 15, 2008

From the only MSV wife out there . . .

So the Wildes entered the Wide World of Blogging today. We've been enjoying keeping up on everyone through this website and others, and now hopefully we'll be able to contribute, too! Hope you guys don't mind, even though I only made it to about two (maybe three?) girls' nights. Thanks for the invite, Jenny, and congrats to all the new babies and their families!

(I was trying to attach our most recent family photo, but keep getting error messages, so sorry there's no picture!)

2 comments:

Shelly and Ken said...

Yeah Bryony! Welcome to the blogging world.

The Mathews Family said...

Hey Stranger!! Do you have a blog that I can't find a link to?? I'm sure we'd all like to see a picture of you and your cute little family- especially those babies!

BTW - I'm coming to town this weekend and we're going to be at the park by the Library at 10:30-ish on Saturday! Come if you guys have time - we would love to see you!