Saturday, January 26, 2008

It is always so good to see friends!








The Mathews came over for a root beer float for family night almost two weeks ago. It was so fun to see them. Our kids also had fun together. It crazy to think that Jenny and I had Aubrey and Charlie in the middle of medical school, and now they are both turning three. I hope you are all doing well. I wish I could see all of you. Feel free to come to beautiful San Diego any times you want to take wonderful vacation. We love seeing friends.


3 comments:

hughes family said...

i'm so jealous you guys got to get together! time is flying by, thats for sure. the kids look so cute together, i wish we could hang out.
glad you guys got to enjoy root beer floats together!!
meg

The Shelton Family said...

I am so jealous too. I love it here but we are in a very well-to-do area and I just don't fit in with the girls my age. I miss our little group. You guys are sooo cute. I love ya.
Karie

Maggie said...

I am glad you guys had some fun together. I am still keeping that faith that we will all get together again.