Thursday, March 27, 2008

A couple of things..

#1- here's who still needs to post pics of their cuties:
AnnMarie
Britt
Amy
Dora
Jenny C
Jill
Joni
Kami
Karie
Katie
Leslie
Megan
Rachel M.

#2- I know we all miss our girl's nights soooo much! Kami and I have discussed setting up a girls night for sometime in the near future (Like just before or just after 2nd year begins). What I would like to know is who is interested, who thinks they would be able to come and where to do it.

Kami and I would be happy to host it here. There would be plenty of room for people to stay so as to reduce costs and TONS of stuff to do! We could try for tickets to a taping of a gameshow, or Ellen or something like that. We could go to Disneyland or SeaWorld, or any of the others depending on if we have our kids. There is, of course, the ocean and unlimited shopping. My dad even has a condo now in Mexico that he'd probably let us use. Other options we discussed are Utah or Vegas.

We're just throwing this out there. Of course we would LOVE it if it works out, but we understand everyone has extenuating circumstances. PLeeez post your two bits!

5 comments:

Brizzee said...

I am so there. You name the time and place and I am on my way.

Jill said...

I would definitely be for that. I agree, anywhere is good with me.

The Shelton Family said...

That would be great. I would come in two seconds. Sounds great.
Karie

The Shelton Family said...

That would be great. I would come in two seconds. Sounds great.
Karie

Shelly and Ken said...

I would love to come but it really depends on what Ken's schedule is. What are you all planning on doing with your kids?