Monday, March 24, 2008

Mathews' Easter pics








Here are my 3 munchkins in their Easter duds. It was such a nice and relaxing day... until I had to clean up dinner, that is ;) We didn't have a chance to get together with family, so it was kind of low key, but nice. THe kids loved the hunt and our traditional Easter Sunday German food! One thing you cannot tell by looking at him, is that Dillon has 2 broken arms in these pictures! We took him in this morning and well... check it out!



He fell off the monkey bars at the park on Friday and we debated all weekend about taking him in for x-rays. Finally last night we decided that since it was still swollen, it probably needed to be checked out. His right arm was the only one I was concerned about. I totally expected them to tell me it was just a bad sprain and send us home! 3 hours later we're in the cast room picking out the color for his full arm cast! Just before the tech started casting, James suggested they check out the other arm just in case, and whataya know?!! So, now I wipe everyone's butt in this family except James's.

6 comments:

hughes family said...

oh my gosh--jenny! i can't believe he has TWO broken arms! wow! poor kid, but even more, poor you!

your kids look adorable in their cute little sunday matching outfits!

everyone else's kids look great too-shelly, maggie and bryony! adorable!

Adam Jensen said...

Cute! I love the last one where your little girly is smiling too :) I broke both of my wrists when I was in 3rd grade, so I feel his double casted pain :) I was jumping off my bunk bed and my skirt got caught. Although I don't remember my mom wiping my bum, I am sure it occurred ! Poor Dillon, poor YOU!

Maggie said...

Your Easter pics are great. You did a nice job coordinating the outfits. I love the head band.

Brizzee said...

Jenny, your little girl is adorable. She is looking so much like Charlie. I showed Logan the picture of Dylan and he thought that was pretty funny that they both had broken arms. I've been doing a lot of wiping bums as well.

amy

Jill said...

love all the easter pics. Dillon looks like he is taking it in stride. Hope it goes by quickly for you both. and one less bottom to wipe. good luck

Shelly said...

Way cute outfits. Your kids look adorable. I must admit I am very jealous of your gorgeous weather. I can't believe that Dylan broke both of his arms. Good thing you decided to check the other one.