Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Check out the poll to your right ------>

Hey girls!!

Today we drove past the movie theater, and I could think of nothing I would rather do this weekend that to go see "Bride Wars" and out to Cold Stone with all of you! Is it July yet? There'd better be some good chick flicks out then that we can go and see! :)

I added the poll Amy asked for. I really don't care either way. I voted for Idaho, but any place would be alrighty by me! We're going to drive out, and stay for a week. Have we narrowed down a weekend yet? We had discussed the weekend of the 11th or the weekend of the 18th, right? I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!

By the way, ladies, I've started a little mini business making headbands, flowers and bows for little girls. I have tons of supplies and my prices are cheap. If any of you are interested, let me know! Custom orders are my favorite!! I can do just about anything from tiny baby clips, corker bows, giant flowers, the interchangable headbands and bows, and cute little fly away hair bands. I can ship most any order for between $2.50- $5.00. I also make and sell the "hooter hiders." I can do them for $20 if you don't want the designer fabric. $25 otherwise. You can add things on like pockets, matching burp cloths, and cute little silky strings for baby to play with while he/she nurses. I'm working on setting up an etsy site or something.

I just added the picture for fun :)

No comments: