Sunday, January 11, 2009

Girls Trip

Okay girls, we need to really decide some things concerning our girls weekend. Where for sure do we all want to go? What weekend works for everyone? I need to know so I can look into some places. So Jenny maybe we should put up a vote as to when and where(utah or Idaho). Then I can know for sure. And I will need to know how many so I know how big of a place and we can figure out pick ups at the airport and such. Please Please try and come. Last year was so fun even with just the few of us but it would be so awesome to see everyone. Let me know.

2 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

I think the cabin you guys talked about before sounded great. I can't remember if it was Kami's or Amy's family who had the connection. As far as when... I think we had decided on July before and any time that month would be ok... If I could choose a perfect time :) I would say the weekend of June 26th because I will be in Utah already the week before and then will only have to buy a one way ticket and my kids can stay with their grandparents :) But really I am flexible. I am really excited!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Jill said...

anytime, anywhere, I will just try to work around anything that comes up.