Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's (going to be) a Girl!

I had my ultrasound a couple weeks ago, and we found out we're having another girl! We are excited, the kids can't wait. Now we play the name game... So Jenny, I will probably be ordering some cute bows! Let us know when you get an etsy site or however we can check them out and order some!
Everything looked okay on the u/s although she measures pretty small, so I have another u/s at my next appt in a couple weeks.
I can't wait to hear what the final verdict is on the girl's trip. I'm hoping I can still come (and enjoy) even though I'll have a little person with me. I miss you all!
Megan

4 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

Congratulations, Megan! I hope you're feeling well. Good luck with coming up with a name; I bet it's harder with the 5th one!

Brizzee said...

Oh my gosh Megan. That is so awesome, I can't believe you are going to have five kids. Does anyone else feel too young to have all these kids, especially now that they are starting school. Can't wait to see you at the girls trip. I hope you can still make it. When is your due date?

Adam Jensen said...

Congratulations Megan! That is so exciting. You have such cute kids, I can't wait to see the next addition. I sure hope you can come to the Girl's weekend. When are you due?

Maggie said...

Congratulations. I was thinking about you the other day while I was running. I think you have great legs and it would be nice if my legs could look like yours. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.