Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Addresses

Hi girls,
I was just thinking today that I don't have anyone's addresses. I thought it would be nice to have everyones. I'm not really sure any of us want our addys out there on the internet, but maybe we could email someone our addresses and someone can compile them in a word doc. or something and email them out to everyone. What do you think? Or if someone has already done this, can you send me a copy? Thanks!! If I get around to christmas cards this year, I'd love to send you all one. :)

Meg

4 comments:

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelly said...

I think that is a great idea. I could compile them. Just email me at my junk box (not sure I want my real email on the web either)

myplaceforjunk@yahoo.com

The Mathews Family said...

Hi people! I've already started compiling them. You'll be getting an email soon :) Sorry about the delay. I've been held up a little lately. So watch for the email with instructions!

banks said...

Megan,
That is funny you sent out an email about address because just the other week Jenny and I were talking about getting everyone address. It sounds like Jenny is already on it. I hope all is well with you. We are still hanging in there. The only problem here is that we can't really leave our house so we are getting a bit of cabin fever. Talk to you soon. Kami