Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A First

I am so glad to hear our California girls are doing alright...so far. Please let us know if things change.

So I had a first yesterday. Something I hope never happens again but am sure it will with Ken working in the ER. Ken came home with a bag full of bloody clothes. I guess as he was putting in a central line blood got everywhere. Of course he was wearing his own clothes and not scrubs (he is on trauma right now and they need the pockets and stuff to carry all the things they need). It was even on his shoes. I just hope next time he is in scrubs so he can leave most the mess at the hospital.

Also, I did it!! Our family finally has a blog. If you want to see it go to http://bassettsrock.blogspot.com I am definitely new to this stuff and have a lot to learn about how to do layouts.

1 comment:

hughes family said...

shelly, that sounds so awful. i'm sorry he had to go through that (so are you going to wash the stuff or just throw it away??!!) gross. never know what they are going to come home with.