Friday, November 2, 2007

A Spokane Halloween

I am so sad that Halloween is over, mostly just because I can't use it as leverage to bribe my boys any more. I guess I have to move on to Christmas and "Santa won't bring you any presents if you're going to act like that!" Here are my boys Trick-or-Treating. Mason is the Cowboy, Campbell is Spiderman, and Porter is the skeleton. They had a great time and Andersen could hardly keep up with them.
Here is Coolidge enjoying Halloween.
He and I spent the night in the van driving along with the boys. I didn't mind at all, because it was CHILLY. It was a great neighborhood to Trick-or-Treat in. All the houses were decorated and a lot of the people got really in to it. The boys' favorites were this guy who acted like a manikin until you got close enough and then he'd jump at you and growl. He was really good at it and the boys liked watching other unsuspecting kids get scarred. And at one house they had a semi trailer set up as a haunted house. The boys went through it and came face to face with "a scary guy with a chainsaw." They couldn't stop talking about it. Why is it so much fun getting scared?
Anyway, glad to see that you all had fun. Happy Halloween!

7 comments:

Shelly said...

How fun, a haunted house! I am impressed your boys were brave enough to go through it.

The Kalcichs said...

That's awesome your kids liked to spooky stuff. My kids must be chickens because they would've freaked. You guys look great. Glad to hear Anderson was around to help out with the trick-or-treating.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Sounds like a lot of fun-people don't do enough door-to-door stuff here! Sounds like you guys are having a good time!

Jonathan & Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mathews Family said...

They had some scary houses in our neighborhood too - some a little too scary, but fun :) I totally love it that you're always in the pictures you post. It's good to see your face and more of us need to do that, you know? :D

AnnMarie said...

Yeah, I'm always a little hesitant to post pictures of me though. I still have "chunky face," but I've discovered that I'm the only one bothered by it :0)

Maggie said...

I love all the leaves. We have some leave changes but not too many. I bet it is so pretty up there.