Thursday, November 1, 2007

The Incredible Manwarings



This year for Halloween we decided to all dress up like the "Incredibles" since our family had just the perfect "make-up". We all loved it! We went to our ward's Halloween chili cook-off/carnival/trunk-or-treat. We got way, way too much candy!! I have no idea what we will do with it all! We were so grateful that one of the awesome residents that works with Jonathan offered to cover for him for a few hours so that he could come spend some of Halloween with us-we just wouldn't have been complete with out the most incredible of all!! We were all so glad he was with us!! Hope everyone had a very Happy Halloween!!

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute! I love it!!!!

Shelly and Ken said...

I love it!! You guys look great!

banks said...

I love your costumes. So creative. Did you make all of them? I bet you won the coolest family award at your ward party. You guys all look so good. It doesn't even look like you are pregnant. Kami

The Mathews Family said...

I love how you guys get into Halloween! So much fun :) Those costumes are amazing!

AnnMarie said...

I wish I could get Andersen into a costume. Last year he went as a "sports fan" which consisted of a college sweatshirt and hat. He is totally a Halloween party pooper.

The Kalcichs said...

You guys are an incredible family. I love your pose in the picture, Rachel. You just don't have a big butt like the mom in the movie!