Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mystery Solved...

Well, sort of. We had our follow up appointment with the Doc today about Zeke's finger. The pathology report came back negative for any kind of cancer. They still aren't exactly sure just what was growing in there. When the Dr. took it out, he told us that it wasn't like a solid tumorous mass, but a lot of tissue growing around the area. I'm not explaining it well and Damon's going to read this and tell me I've got it all wrong, but we're thankful that it's benign and appreciate all the concern on his behalf.

5 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

Ooops. I meant to post this on my blog, but since I don't know how to delete it, I guess I'll have to leave it.

Maggie said...

Thanks for posting here anyways. I was wondering how that turned out. I am glad that everything is fine. Did he think the stiches were really cool?

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So glad it's not cancer!! What a scare! Poor little guy-hope it heals quickly and there is nothing but good news from here on out!!

The Mathews Family said...

Yeah - that's good news! Hopefully that's the last of it too... Good luck! Do you want me to erase the post? I can if so.

Shelly and Ken said...

So glad everything is ok. What a relief!