Monday, February 18, 2008

A thing of the past

sorry to not use proper grammar, but i have amelia so I'm typing one-handed...So for the clean part of valentines day, the kids and I made a cookie bouquet...it was cute. then i got out my old journals from our dating and young married years and made up a bingo game with questions he had to answer about our courtship. we played with conversation hearts and he did surprisingly well. I asked him things like where was the first place we held hands and what dance did we do at the social lab dance off at ricks college. It was kinda fun to read the journal entries and laugh at stuff.
Well, amelia is over two months anddoing well. Here are some lomg awaited pictures. oh, one more thing....so i am back to my pre-pregnancy weight but i still can't fit into my clothes. what happened...did it just redistribute to my hips and butt because i have to wear sweats everywhere i go.

6 comments:

The Mathews Family said...

Oh my gosh! These were worth the wait - she's ADORABLE! What a sweet baby girl! I bet she doesn't get any love, am I right? ;) What a doll!

I'm jealous that you're back to your prepregnancy weight! I have a ways to go. I know that my proportions have changed more this time. It is THE WORST thing about having kids, I think. It totally screws up our bodies. Right now I am going through the postnatal hair loss, wacky hormone, boob shrinking stage. Gotta love it. I'm a mess. Maybe Kami will post and give you some tips ;)

Adam Jensen said...

what a sweetie! Love those smiles :) yeah sacrificing your body is a hard one seriously!!! I still have 15 lbs to lose, bout what it was last time, but my body is way different I can tell my stomach is just getting more and more stretched out w/ each baby! no matter what I lose I wonder how good it can be w/o removing that poor poor skin!

hughes family said...

karie,she is adorable! she looks so smiley and sweet. thanks for sharing!

Maggie said...

What cute smiles!! She is so sweet. It sounds like you are doing well. Keep it up.

Jill said...

Karie she is so cute. I love the pics. I think she looks like her brothers. I am glad to hear you are doing well. Listen I am still trying to get back to my prepregnancy weight before I had Ella, so your doing pretty good if you are there but just redistributed. Jill

Joni said...

Lucky!!! If you are back to prepregnacy weight already you should be way proud of yourself! Way to go!!! As for the redistribution, I would just consider that an opportunity to get a new wardrobe! Those picts are sooo cute!!! What a sweet baby girl. I love her little grin!
That was also a great valentines day idea! I will have to use that next year!