Friday, February 22, 2008

Psalm 127:5

We are going to be adding one more to our happy quiver! I am due Sept 27th and couldn't be more excited (or nervous!) The girls are totally excited as well. We are excited to see what the Lord has in store for us. Siena asked us if this time we could have a boy sister. (Since the word brother is totally foreign around here) but we are just as excited to complete our very short girls basketball team as well. It will be fun to see! This time Austin was the first to know and got to announce to me, which was fun. I went in to get a blood test at the base, and since Austin is a doc there he was able to look up the results as soon as they were posted. We agreed that he could tell me later that night so he could do something creative but he called me 20 min later just to tell me that he wasn't going to tell me anything yet. He was so excited that he couldn't wait. It was cute!

8 comments:

Maggie said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you. I love the boy sister idea. Whether you get a boy sister or a girl sister I know this baby will be loved. I hope you are feeling well. Take it easy.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yeah!! So exciting! I love the "boy sister"-precious! We'll all be excited to hear what you will be having!

banks said...

Congratulation! You are such a great mom. Any boy or girl will be so lucky to come to your family. I hope you are feeling alright. Thanks for letting us know. Kami

Shelly and Ken said...

Congratulations! What exciting news. How are you feeling? For me that first trimester is just horrible.

hughes family said...

joni! congrats!! i'm very excited for you! yes, a 'boy sister' would be fun for those girls--no matter how that turns out! ha ha! cute!
megan

The Kalcichs said...

Congratulations, Joni! What's it like being pregnant for the fifth time? That is crazy! You're definitely the mom for the job!

Jill said...

Joni, Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Kinda cool that Austin Could get the results. Good Luck with the pregnancy. Keep us posted. Jill

The Mathews Family said...

Congratulations Joni! Boldly going where none of us has ever gone before... 5 KIDS! Wow. I think its high time there was a little Austin Jr. in the family. I would kind of feel bad for a little boy that had 4 older sisters, though. Poor thing would probably have to deal with being played with like a doll and a toy chest full of polly pockets and plastic high heels! ;)

Seriously, so happy for you guys! Wish you the best. Hope its easy breezy.