Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bingham Kids on Easter




I finally got our easter pics up. Jeremy was post

call so after church we went to my dads and had plastic egg hunt. The kids wanted to hunt our eggs that we dyed right when we got home. I told them they would have to keep Taylor awake if they wanted to hunt eggs when we got home. It was 5 and he had not had a nap. They succeeded in keeping him awake, but it was so cute, Taylor was so tired he yelled at them to 'sush' we had a good easter even if we didn't have Jeremy the entire time.

4 comments:

Maggie said...

What cute kids. I love the ties.

The Mathews Family said...

James was post call yesterday too! wierd!? ;)

Your kids look cute as ever and I love your yard! I can't believe you'll have another one under that tree next year! Glad you were able to get it posted! HUGS!!

Rachel said...

cute! love it

hughes family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!
....okay, can't wait for THE announcement!