Wednesday, April 30, 2008

July Girls weekend UPDATE

Hi ladies!

So, I've reserved beach cottages for the weekend of the 11th-14th of July. That means we check in on the 11th and check out on the 14th. Make your plans accordingly! :) It's going to be so fun and there is so much that we can do, or not do because of the location. It's just south of San Clemente State beach on base - the San Onofre beach. We can hang out at the beach all day or go any number of awesome places all around that area.

We have 3 cottages and Kami and I figured that we could accomodate as many of you as want to come, SO COME!! The cottages were extremely inexpensive, so don't worry about that being a major cost issue. I put it on my card, but they won't charge it until June 27th, so once we have the final head count, I'll have you all send checks or however you want to work it out.

Click the link below. It will take you to a page that has a photo tour of the cottages and has other area info as well.

Beach Cottages

July just can't come soon enough!

3 comments:

Adam Jensen said...

Ok some good and bad news... My sister is getting married, that's good news :) But... her wedding is July 26 and I will be in Sacramento helping her the week before and I don't think I can make it after all...Bad news.
too much in the same month. But she wasn't engaged till two weeks ago so I didn't know her date till then. I am SOSOSOSO bummed and I know I will miss out on a great time :( I hope i can come next year! I seriously could cry right now!

The Mathews Family said...

Oh Rachel! That is a bummer :( I was so looking forward to seeing you and sweet Hayden! Well, family comes first- we all understand and you will be sorely missed!

Jill said...

I was just wondering if anyone has looked at flights. southwest looked like the cheapest from phoenix, but I would get there pretty early in the morning. Just excited for our girls weekend and trying to get a jump on any deals there might be.