Sunday, April 6, 2008

Girls Getaway plans

Hi ladies!

Here's an update on the plans for the girls getaway- we're thinking mid-June or early July. I just saw that Southwest has really great deals right now- especially for Phoenix to here!! $49 each way! Denver and SLC from around $99 each way!! You can't drive for that price!

Notice on the sidebar there is a poll. Lets pick a date soon so we can book flights. I don't think anyone is due to have a baby in July, so that might be nice ;O)

On base here, there is a great private beach that has cottages for rent. There are 3 bedroom cottages right on the beach for only $75/ night!!! Wouldn't that be fun!? We could do that or just stay at mine and Kami's house. I have to reserve the cottages really soon, so check your husbands' schedules or whatever you need to do!!

I'd LOVE it if we could do this every year. If you can't make it this year, try to make plans now to try and make it next year!

Email me if you have questions or whatever. I hope this works out- it'll be so fun!!

9 comments:

Jill said...

Jenny, I voted July, but June would be ok if it was the end, I have girls camp 19th thru 23rd of june. would love to be there and plan for it, cottages do sound fun.

Adam Jensen said...

I am neutral as far as the month, but I guess July would be better cause I would have to bring Hayden... cause I would still be nursing him... but if he's not off his oxygen I can't fly with him so I can't go :(
I mean I hope he is off it by June... but who knows. So I am SO there as long as he's off his oxygen. Would you all mind a baby? I am sure it would be better with out any kids but he's still little.

The Kalcichs said...

I want you to bring Hayden. Ok, so I probably won't make it, but if I'm there I totally want to meet him!

The Mathews Family said...

I think we should all be safe to assume that nursing babies are ALWAYS welcome! Especially cute new ones that we've not yet had the chance to squeeze a little! :)

The Shelton Family said...

I am up for July. I'd make it in June, but July is better. I'll have Amelia with me. Sounds great!!

Katie and Steve said...

Maybe us eastcoasters could figure something out here, cause I know there is no way that I could make it. We'll be moving up to Ann Arbor at the end of June, have no money, 3 kids, and pregnant. Good enough excuse? :)

Maggie said...

I won't be coming either. The closest Southwest gets to me is over four hours of car driving. It sounds really fun and I will be there in spirit.

hughes family said...

i have NO idea what jason will be doing either of those times...so i hate to be up in the air, but until i know his schedule, i can't commit to anything. but if its over a weekend and he is home, i will for SURE be there! i just don't have anyone else to really watch all these kids. sorry i can't be more commital...i haven't really talked to him since sunday, so if our paths can actually cross i can try to pin him down and get a schedule from him.

Shelly and Ken said...

I would love to go but I don't know Ken's schedule. It is the start of the new year and they don't have schedules out yet so I don't even know what rotation he will be on. Also, we normally don't find out work schedules until the month before (which is so annoying). Keep me posted on dates and I will see what I can do.