Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Camping and Lake









The top two pictures and left one of Taylor we went camping up near Flagstaff with my side, Jeremy was working. the top picture does not really do justice to how dirty I really was. My brother kept laughing at me, so he took a picture. Let me just tell I was brown and so was my shower water, just check out Taylor and his dirt, it was all over my shirt. My brother managed to bring up popsicles Fri. night and they were solid still the next day. He used dry ice, therefore making dry ice bombs, that is what Caden was looking at. they were really loud. Also The picture of my brother David with the helmet and Taylor. Dave is the one who fell. he is doing better but still needs a lot of rehab to get back to where he should be. And then the last pictures are at Woods Canyon Lake. We spent several hours fishing over two days, and not a dang fish. We still had fun. There is no way we would have lasted that long at the lake if Ella had come. It was just me and the boys, Ella stayed in Mesa so she wouldn't miss her cousins B-day party. Any way sorry this has turned into a novel. I just wanted to see more of myself on the blog.( jk) I miss all of you and I am jealous when I read about how you have settled into your new places. We are crossing our fingers that this house will go through. It is off the 17 and Happy Valley , since we all know Phoenix I can say the cross roads and you know where I am talking about. Again it is time to say goodnight. I can go on and on about random stuff.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

What great pictures!! It looks like you were having fun. I am jealous that you got to go camping and do fun stuff. Now that Jason has started we can't go anywhere. Unless I go by myself....... I would be insane to try that. Good luck with your house. It's in a great stake!!

The Kalcichs said...

Jill,

I'm glad to hear that your brother is doing better. I hope he makes a full recovery! It looks like you had fun on your camp out. I guess the dirtier you get, the more fun you're having. Zeke loved seeing the pictures of you guys. He's been praying for Cayden and Ella a lot lately. We're just glad when he doesn't say the same three lines every time. I don't envy you in the heat. I hope every thing works out with your house.

Take care,

Ann