Tuesday, July 10, 2007

UM PICTURES, HELLO!!

Just so you all know, I've recieved pictures from Maggie and Rachel M. THAT's IT! I'd love to make a new banner for us with pics of us and our kids and stuff.

So far so good here. James is working his third 30 hour shift and they've been bearable. He has been able to sleep some during the nights. James and Brett Banks are on the same ICU rotation and poor Brett has NOT had the same luck. Poor guy has had all sorts of admissions and no sleep and poor Kami is trying her best to get ready for her Triathalon this Saturday. WHICH, by the way, is HERE at Camp Pendelton! I'm watching her kids for her. GOOD LUCK KAMI!

I am anxiously awaiting the results of my last (miserable) gestational diabetes test. I'm assuming no news is good news. I'll let you all know if it's not. I have been having some wierd symptoms and I'm feeling like doing this again (being pregnant) for #4 might not happen for a LONG time if ever. It's really taking it's toll on me. 2 1/2 months to go! Neener neener Karie and Rachel! ;)

I made this page for an online scrapbooking kit club that I'm on the design team for. I know I already sent it to most of you, but just in case, here it is. In the journaling it says how we got girl's night going and that over the 4 years we had 37 girl's nights. Between all of us that ever came to girls night we had 49 children, 32 of which were born during med school. 17 boys and 15 girls. (and like 5 more on the way now!!) Plus it says lots of other mushy stuff like how you guys are "my girls" and we had lots of good times and great food etc.



My two little monkeys have enjoyed my new big tub more than I have so far... It's okay though I HATE cleaning it so that's why I don't use it! ;)



I'm weekly updating my personal blog if you want (and I know you do) more pictures and details of my life. http://www.jennymathews.blogspot.com/
Miss you all! Don't forget to send me pictures!

2 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

Jenny,

I can't believe you only have 2 and 1/2 months to go. Hang in there. Let us know what happens with the gestational diabetes stuff. I hope everything turns out ok. I will try to find a picture of myself that I can tolerate and send it to you.

Take care,

Ann

Maggie said...

I can't believe that the girls from girl's night had 49 chidren. It gives me shivers to think of those influential mothers all in one room. That's really cool.