Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Hot in Arizona

Hey girls I have been wanting to post some pics. But I am still learning the whole blog thing. My sister-n-law is an expert and has been showing how to put on pics. In Hawaii, Karie's sister Janelle gave us lessons, but i am really just holding the surfboard for the picture. And at the banquet we are a bunch of Hot Mamas. I didn't take enough of us at graduation, so this is the only one I really had of girls.
Life has been a little crazy, since we still don't have a house and it is suppose to be 117 tomorrow I have been going out of town a lot. we have been camping, to the cabin on my side of the family got back today, and I am leaving tomorrow to a cabin with Jeremy's side of the family. Jeremy came to the Mackey cabin but the rest has just been the kids and me and a whole lot of siblings. so maybe I will get a few more pictures up from our trips.






3 comments:

Brizzee said...

man seeing those pictures really made me miss all you guys. i sure wish you guys would have been smart and come to idaho for residency. our house is brand new, has a cool downstairs, and is 2800 square feet and it only cost us 176000. it sure would have been fun. then i would have had someone to hang out with while dave is working all the time. how is jeremys work anyway. daves hasnt been too bad but he did miss the firework show last night.
see ya later.
amy

The Mathews Family said...

I'm getting all teary looking at the HI pics. I MISS IT SO MUCH!! Miss you guys too and have been thinking of you in that AWFUL heat! Come visit me! It's not been above 80 here yet. LOVE it.

banks said...

I have never officially blogged before. I actually haven't even gotten on this one really until tonight. I just wanted to say "hi" to everyone, and say thanks to everyone who has sent pictures. I am going to make it my goal to send pictures by next week. Things have been so hectic here that we really haven't taken any good pictures. I have taken the camera to the beach the last couple of times, but it just get really sandy and no pictures.
Anyways, I ditto what everyone else has said. I really miss all of you. I think the last week or so it has really set in that I am here to stay. Luckily, I have meet some cool people, but finding time to hang outis tricky. It seems like being a mom takes up so much of my time. Brett is enjoy his intern, but we will both be excited when he finishes up ICU and starts his derm rotation. He starts derm next week.YA! The kids seem to be adjusting. Brynn says she wants more friends. She has friends out here, but I think really she just miss her old friends. There are these little boys that scoot by our house alot. They don't usually notice Brynn, so the last two days when she saw them she gave them fruit snacks. Later that afternoon I saw the boys talking to her. I guess Brynn has learn at a young age the trick to boys hearts - food. Anyways, Aubrey is still trying to do everything Brynn does and Brayden is just get bigger and cuter.
Well, I hope all is well with all of you. Love ya, Kami