Monday, July 16, 2007

Hey girls,
I just wanted to post quickly before I go to bed. It has been kind of crazy. Last Friday morning we got a call telling us the seller's lender didn't approve, the house we were buying was a pre-foreclosure and required lender approval before the sell. So tomorrow should be our closing date, and here we are just starting the process all over again. I was so depressed Friday I didn't even want to look at houses anymore. Sat. Jeremy and I went and looked at houses and found one. Hopefully it will go through, considering this is our fourth try. If we get it I'll put up pics. If it falls through again, Ella might have to be home schooled, while we continue living with my brother-in-law and family. It's crazy. At least their house is huge and on a huge acre lot so there is lots of breathing room, or else I am sure they would have kicked us out by now. anyway life is a little crazy with the whole house thing, even this house I don't want too get to excited in case there is the disappointment again, that would be horrible. Amy you are right maybe we should have just come up to ID. All well.
Goodnight girls, It's always good to hear from you all,
Homeless in AZ . . . still
Jill

6 comments:

The Kalcichs said...

Jill,

That is unbelievable. I am so sorry. I would be so discouraged, too! I'm glad you have a place to stay while you wait. I was thinking of you yesterday and that it was almost time for you to be in your new house. I hope this house works out.

-Ann

Adam Jensen said...

Oh man! that really stinks!!! Something has to work out soon. I am so sorry, I can only imagine how discouraging that would be, at least you have family there to stay with. I hope this one works out! let us know. thanks for the update

-Rachel J

Brizzee said...

jill,

that sucks so bad. hey the good news is you don't have a house payment right. i know it isn't worth it not to have your own space. you guys should just take a break from your inlaws and just come up here and visit. dave is never home anyway. i talked to jenny today and she was telling me to come visit. i told her when i did i should call you and have you meet us there, since you are only five hours away. then me you jenny and kami could all hang out. sounds fun huh. then we could take both the boys to lego land and get caden a sword an shield. anyway that sucks about your house, i hope this one is awesome. i want to hear about it.

amy

Jill said...

Thanks for all the condolences on our house, so long as this goes through I think the house will be worth it. Your right Amy at least we don't have a house payment, this is just allowing us to save up for the onslaught of payments that are going to be 3X's more than our old house. Let me know when you are going to CA so I can try and meet you there. That would be tons of fun.
Jill

The Mathews Family said...

Oh JILL!! That totally stinks. I'm so sorry. Good luck on this next go-round though. You could always take the 6 hour drive to Oceanside and we could go to the beach! Anytime girl... anytime. HUGS!

banks said...

I would love it if you and Amy came out, and any one else. It really is a wonderful place. Keep me posted. Love, Kami